Jump Technologies® Advances Healthcare Supply Management at AHRMM16
Eagan, MN – August 1, 2016 – Jump Technologies, Inc., an innovative software company that provides cloud-based mobile solutions for inventory and supply management in hospitals and health systems, will be demonstrating new solutions and enhancements at AHRMM16, August 1-3, 2016, in San Diego, CA.
Solution Announcements and Demonstrations
- Jump Technologies is announcing the new JumpStock™ OR Module, which takes inventory management to new levels of visibility, predictability, automation and accuracy. JumpTech built simple interfaces to connect JumpStock with the hospital’s OR scheduling and preference card systems, powerfully integrating current on-hand inventory, on-order inventory and safety stock, with scheduled procedures and physician preference cards to accurately forecast supplies needed for one or multiple OR suites – or an entire organization – during a specified time period.
Using JumpStock and the new OR Module, a hospital can:
- Instantly order exact supplies needed based on forecast
- Classify items on the shelves as consignment inventory. This allows an organization to track these items as if they were actually in inventory, but without appearing on the balance sheet or in the P&L until they are consumed. JumpStock consignment inventory reporting enables easy reconciliation of vendor invoices for consigned items.
- Utilize new cost analysis reporting for visibility to supply costs by case, procedure or physician, and create the ability within a health system to compare data across all facilities. This data can not only help identify savings opportunities with physician preference items, making it possible to drive immediate impact on the bottom line, but also support value analysis efforts, helping enhance quality and standardization.
- Jump Technologies will be demonstrating recent enhancements to InnerTrack™ receiving and package tracking solution. InnerTrack offers smart workflow that improves staff productivity, while electronically documenting the entire receiving and package tracking / delivery process. Several new features include: new printers and label sizes, drag-and-drop label design, signature by barcode and the freight expense report, which shows all incoming shipments from integrated carriers, including the list price of that shipment based on origination and destination zip codes, weight and the shipping service level, i.e., standard overnight, priority overnight. The report identifies recipients, departments and items, enabling supply chain leaders to see what’s driving freight costs in their organization and identify areas where better supply forecasting may reduce costs.
A few notable AHRMM Learning Lab sessions presented by JumpTech executives and customers include:
- “Survive Competition and Support Emerging Business Models: Five Supply Chain Strategies to Help Your Organization Thrive,” presented by John Freund, CEO of Jump Technologies and Matt Brennan, healthcare industry supply chain expert. Tuesday, August 2, from 1-2 PM PT.
- “Five Steps to Building Business Partnerships that Power Performance,” presented by Sophie Rutherford, vice president of Business Development, Jump Technologies and Dena Jackson, director, Supply Chain at Anne Arundel Medical Center. Tuesday, August 2, from 4-5 PM PT.
- “Bridging Gaps to Improve Supply Chain Processes – Chesapeake Regional Evolves to New Systems and Business Processes that Increase Visibility, Reduce Costs,” presented by Seth Larson, director of Supply Chain Management at Chesapeake Regional Medical Center. Wednesday, August 3, 8-9 AM PT.
“Since last year’s AHRMM conference, JumpTech has experienced significant growth by focusing on two key areas: building and enhancing the solutions that can have the greatest impact on healthcare system supply management, and working directly with our customers to help them implement more efficient, cost-saving processes,” said John Freund, CEO, Jump Technologies. “Since last year’s conference, we’ve enhanced the capabilities of InnerTrack and now, are unveiling the new JumpStock OR module, which will help accurately forecast supplies needed in the OR – an area with enormous savings potential. Our commitment to helping hospitals and provider organizations improve their business processes and reduce costs is evident as we continuously deliver new solutions and functionality to healthcare organizations.”
Attendees of the AHRMM conference can meet with executives from Jump Technologies and see JumpTech solutions in booth 1020.
# # #
About Jump Technologies, Inc.
JumpTech is the first provider of cloud-based supply management solutions for hospitals and healthcare organizations that are easy to implement, adopt and manage, using mobile devices such as tablets and smart phones. Eliminating extensive investments in hardware, implementation time and training, solutions from JumpTech are guaranteed to deliver immediate return on investment. Easy-to-use interfaces and accurate, timely reports help drive compliance, reduce training, save hard dollars and reduce labor. For more information, visitwww.jumptech.comor call (888) 373-7226. Follow the company on LinkedIn, Twitter @JumpTechNews and on Google+ at google.com/+JumptechInc.